A Uniformed & Smooth Process for Your Storage Needs
Taking everything under our wing from start to finish, we ensure you of a seamless process. With no struggle or unnecessary complications, finesse translates into our service at every stage. Be it a small move, a big move, or be it a military deployment, we utilize an all-inclusive approach to make storing storage items a convenient solution. By balancing customer satisfaction with progressively advancing technology, we render our clients with options that are perfect for their storage unit needs.
Use our below-mentioned moving checklist, to gain a general understanding of what you’re required to do prior to going ahead with storing your items.
- Start thinking about and calculating the space you’re likely to have in your new space, to shift items to a storage unit accordingly.
- Start looking through and finalizing items that you wish to move. Add these items to a list, so you don’t overlook these items.
- During the choosing process, remember to set aside any important items, such as precious jewelry, wills, certificates, or other necessary documents, as it’s recommended to keep them alongside you.
- Take it upon yourself to donate and remove items that don’t serve a purpose anymore or haven’t been used for over a year, as it costs more to have them moved to a storage unit.
- Make a list comprising 3 columns, one for the items you can move, one for the items you need a mover for, and one for the items you are ready to let go off and donate.
- Start looking around for reliable moving trucks and start saving up on newspaper to wrap your fragile items in.
- Let your movers know exactly what you wish to do with each item, whether they need to be moved or removed, as this prevents a mix-up.
- Go ahead with the moving process while having all the relevant addresses and contact numbers intact.